Monday, January 31, 2011

New Year Countdown with Vball peeps!

Okay! Here goes my number #1 on that was listed on the previous post

Anyway the countdown was fun! The crowd was nothing near what I had imagined it to be. Still remembered when I was in secondary 2, town was SO CROWDED that I cannot even walk, it was so packed like sardines that u don't even have 1mm of space to yourself. This year's crowd was so much better. But the bangalas are still inevitable, of course. Even when we took the train, I could barely see any chinese in it. 

Prepared a lot of spray cans and it was gone in no time. Uber fun with all the attacking of each other. Everyone were so soaked up with foam! Went to ton at Kunhao's place thereafter and spent the night with all the "ribbons" and foams on my hair (N)

Coincidentally bumped into ahgirl and ahboy at town!




Some of them whom I took individual shots with!


The couples that night~



































Geraldine with her as-usual-full-of-emotion-face.




Guys that were there that night! Well, most of them.





Dinosaur lookalike hair after being attacked. Hahahaha!


With the girls!








Kelly who joined us at the later part!

Group photo!
 



Super love this photo! My nose looks damn sharp here! (Y)  Credits to Kelly lee hehehehe


 After everything we WALKED to Kun's place. From town to Tiong Bahru. Zai or what!



Drinking session next! Had a major hangover the next day. Lay in bed for the entire day doing nothing. That was the first time that I experienced such a bad hangover. Felt like vomiting all the time. Super bad experience.





LOL! Drunkard behavior.


HAHA sorry Kun, but this is SO funny that I had to post it up =X









Ending off with unglam photos of people who were dead drunk. 




Shall blog again later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment