Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Moody maximum. Undone revision and Q&A session in a few hours time. Totally unprepared.
And I'm feeling soooooooo hungry now! Totally resisting the temptation to grab biscuits and milo for supper. Sobs T.T Really feel like giving up on the revision and go to bed, like NOWWWWWW. But..... haiiii... back to reality. Revision revision revision. SUCKS. I'm so distracted by the entertainments on the internet. If not I would have tugged into bed by 12pm. *pouts*


***edited
Okay I'm seriously super duper distracted right now. Just checked my bank account and I've only got 1.9k left in it. Adding my angpow money will be 2.4k, and if I save up this month's pocket money and live with bread and water (impossible mission) I would have around 2.8k. I have already forked out my own plane tickets...........

So if I were to fork out my expenses for this upcoming korea trip in march,  my bank will be DRAINED, LIKE TOTALLY :(

Omgosh how!? How am I to start saving all over again!? I rather forgo the trip and save the money up :(
No time to go for a part time job either since its the exams period now. I really need to BWD immediately.


*******edited
Texted baby in hope of a reply but -ve answer. Feeling so restless. Kept using the laptop and do meaningless stuff when my notes are right in front of me. SAVE ME! Feel like getting out of my house like nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Sobs T.T
Can I call and wake him up now!?!? Goshh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment