Saturday, February 5, 2011

Woahhh what a day!! Feeling much sober after a few shots of wine with my crazy cousins just now! haha.

Went for an "official" dinner with bf's family! Kinda awkward at first cuz I didn't know how to bai nian in the official way. I've spent years of CNY overseas and its been so long since I've spent CNY traditonally in Singapore. And the way my family bai nian is seriously so not official, just give orange and must blabber different wishings from the queue of cousins with orange in our hangs, but there's no need to get the orange in return. LOL ttm!

So dinner with his family is not as bad as I've imagined afterall! (Y)


Finally met him ever since CNY started!





































Had 8 rounds of bowling just now. Highest score obtained was 125. So happy!!!

hehhehe!
Evidence of us having red wine shots and "yam seng-ing" as if we owned the whole superbowl. Buay paiseh ttm! hahaha!










Taken after we were a bit "seh"










































Gonna go wash up and head to bed nowwwww, finally can do some studying tmr. Have been stressing myself these few days. Tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment